Saturday, July 15, 2006

Daddy's Weekend

This weekend i went to my dads...Something had gone on in his life that had made him depressed...i don't know exactly what, but something wasn't right...i had never seen him so miserable. I just want to put up a post so that others know that my daddy's in pain on the inside...and it not only hurts him, but it hurts me as well. Maybe it's one of the best things that he's going to go through because i believe that everything happens for a reason. We don't always know the reason, and we may never know, but God knows why and He's there for us. But then again maybe its something that will only bring him down even more. I don't know, but God knows. Pray that my family and I will be strong enough to help him through this tough time. I'm afraid that these tough times will have to help him out of this sinful stage of his life. ...and Daddy, if you're reading this...i'm sorry i don't have the guts to say that to you verbally...hopefully you've picked up on the fact that i don't agree with what you're doing with your life, but if not ...i'm sorry it had to work out this way...i love you no matter what happens or what decisions you make, but that doesn't change my beliefs.