Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Listen up guys....

Countless times I have told guys that I didn't want a dating relationship with them, and they just didn't seem to understand why, so for you guys who are clueless, i just want to clue you in on common reasons why women say no:
  1. Your friend asks us out for you
  2. We ask you to call us, and when you call us TWO MONTHS LATER! you wonder what is going on!
  3. You've been around us for a whole year at school/work and never give us the time of day, then decide to ask us out when you know that we are moving or no longer going to be around.
  4. Women rarely date younger guys, unless you're mature for your age (not the cocky mature either!)

Just to let yall know, this guy in my class wants to date me, but:

  • neglected to tell me earlier in the year
  • waits till the last day of school to HAVE HIS FRIEND ASK ME!!!
  • told his friend to ask me!
  • didn't even give me the time of day to get to know me...in other words doesn't want to date me for me, but for my looks
  • is 16 while I'm 18 (I know that's only two years difference, but he acts like 14...so it's more like 4 years!)...studies do show that women are more mature than men, so i would date higher up, but never younger!
  • avoids me at all costs!

Now does that sound like boyfriend material! NOPE! Guys, you're supposed to be the more logical of the two...think before you start liking someone!

No comments: