Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New Song

Well, I've written a new song! I was going through another tough time. I was actually going to bed thinking about my problem, and all of a sudden these lyrics popped into my head and I couldn't get them out! So I turned on the light and started writing it...it was so amazing how God just gave me that song! I didn't work hard to make sure that it sounded good because His songs are perfect! I know it's addressed to God, but it was like he was assuring me that He really knows how I feel and that's amazing. I never understood how someone perfect could understand someone imperfect without truly experiencing imperfection. But this song is proof of that...Anyways...here it is:

Extraordinary

Verse 1:
This broken heart is crying,
This broken heart is dying,
And I don’t
know what to do
Lord I don’t know what to do.

Chorus:
But you,
I’m giving you something less than ordinary,
A little more than extraordinary
I’m getting something perfect
And it’s definitely worth it.

Verse 2:
There’s so much expectation
I need a revelation
You will rescue me
Thank God, you will rescue me!

Bridge:
So here’s my heart
I give it all
I give it up
It’s in your hands
It’s in your hands

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

by Paula Tognolo:

I love it, I love it!!!!!!!!!!! And I LOVE YOU LINDSAY!!! Never EVER forget our GREAt and AWESOME God is ALWAYS with us, wathcing over us, blessing us.
You're a special girl!!!=)
God bless you friend!!!!!

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»