Sunday, June 11, 2006

Senior Trip...Day 11

We went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. I love that place! I found a bear that says All Star Dad on his hind feet. It’s so adorable. I couldn’t walk away without it even though I know Daddy doesn’t really need it ;) We stopped in Knoxville, TN at the Parkview Inn. They were remodeling so it smelt like a mixture of plaster and paint and wallpaper paste in the hallways, but the rooms and people were very nice. We’re going to visit Belmont University today. I hope it’s as nice as it looks on the website. I would love to live in Tennessee. It’s all so pretty here. The mountains on the west and the musical influences on the east. It’s so perfect for me, isn’t it?! ;) I took so many pictures of the landscaping yesterday. I’ll probably do the same today.

Okay, well, I didn’t take as many pictures as I did yesterday. I slept a lot. We stopped at Belmont, and it was an okay campus from the outside; maybe it looks better on the inside. It was also on the other side of town than Passion was on…We ate lunch at Arby’s just outside of Nashville; I’ve had better, but it was okay. (I’m very critical this week I guess!) We got to Little Rock, Arkansas and ate at Applebee’s. It wasn’t that great either…they didn’t put enough sauce on my Fiesta Lime Chicken! (not a biggie though…it was still good). Now we’re at Best Western that isn’t the BEST! They don’t have ANY extra pillows, and you can’t see your feet at the bottom of the 3’ pool (what does that tell you!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »