Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Senior Trip...Day 6



Today we went to Southport, North Carolina, where we looked in the North Carolina Maritime Museum. There was a lot about Cape Fear there; it was kind of interesting. We were planning on going to Fort Fisher and Bald Head Island, but it was pouring down rain when we left the museum and Jaime was being snotty so I knew that she wouldn’t make things easy on us if we stayed. Oh well, I probably don’t need to spend any money on stuff like that anyway. When we got back to the beach house, we played Cranium, watched an Elizabeth Taylor movie and ate breakfast for dinner (not in that order!) Tomorrow we are supposed to go to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. My grandparents are supposed to come in on Thursday (8th) but they didn’t make any promises. I hope they do though, I don’t get to see them as often as I like. I love my family, but miss them so incredibly much. My friends always complain about family get-togethers/reunions and stuff, but they truly don’t know how well off they have it. I would love to have the opportunity to get to learn about my family history and meet people who are related to me. Everyone has a life story and way better story to hear than my own family’s? Wow, I wrote more than I wanted to. Oh, I also got up SUPER early this morning and walked the beach with my mom and found lots of awesome shells! Well, I better go before I write a whole novel!

No comments: