Monday, March 17, 2008

Latest Poems

Hopes and visions
Written in invisible ink
Only to be pitched
Into the scorching flames
Of our hopelessness
An avoidance of the truth
Knowing we could both do better
Together

Fluff
Mindless clatter and clanging
Dialog racing
Through the vains
of the doll
We freely poke with pins and needles
It's going nowhere

Come one, come all
The mic is on and ready to go
Jump on the stool
I have set on the stage
If jokes are your specialty
I've heard them all
Don't come ill prepared
Or try to fool me
It'll take much more to win me over
With sly whit
Or catty yet eager glances
And forward movements
This isn't insanity, dear
My heart is just waiting
For something worthwhile to love
Gee, I wish you know how worthwhile you could be
If only you let me kow how you feel
Spit it out, boy.

1 comment:

Natalie Jansen said...

Hey Lindsay!! How's things going??

Did you write this??

Anyways, I hope you are doing well....love ya and I'll talk to you later!