Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Take my hand
And tell me everything you wish to say
Your words are safe in my heart
I will hold the key
And lock it safe

I wish I could let my words
Stream out of my lips
And tell you how I feel
I miss you as much as you miss me
And if you only knew
If I could only forget about the past
And live life like it were my last
And love you like I’ve never been hurt

My heart is still a small child
Timid yet excited
God is there
God is here
God will work it out
He will find us a perfect match
Even if it’s not who we expect
Father knows best

You know you scare me
I’ve got to beware of it
The things you say are what I look for
You overwhelm me
And if you asked
I probably would have to say yes
Because I couldn’t pass you up

I want to smile into your eyes
And look into the future with you
As we walk the streets of dirt
Gracefully touched by toes
Of laboring orphans and weary travelers like ourselves
Only to achieve a purpose together as one
To please a higher authority
And spread the love we share and embrace
Close to the hearts that our Love has given us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get backlinks seo canada backlink service automatic backlinks